Company Profile: KMS Professionals
Kent Medical Secretaries was founded in 2007 by Samantha and Jackie, with Ali joining not long after to manage the accounts. As the business grew with more non-Kent based consultants joining, the business name was changed to KMS Professionals Ltd. Since the early days, KMS has grown and developed into an unrivalled leading practice management company, mostly by word of mouth, managing consultants nationwide.
In 2018, Jackie retired, to spend more time with her family and hobbies, handing the helm over to Samantha as Managing Director, with Ali as Finance and HR Director.
Samantha, Ali and the growing KMS team maintain the same ethos that started the company in 2007, providing first class, stress-free practice management and support to the private medical community throughout the UK.
Now in their second decade KMS remain experts in the practice management field. KMS have a proven track record of growing and developing private practices understanding that patients are the focus for the consultant..
Whether you require a full practice management service, or one of the tailored solutions, KMS can provide the assistance that’s right for you.
- dedicated practice manager and team appointed to each practice, ensuring continuity of your practice
- dedicated geographic telephone number for each practice, answered in the consultant’s name 8-6pm Monday – Friday
- GDPR compliant
- comprehensive personal diary management
- Precise and effective in-house billing with robust processes to manage cashflow
- proficient debt collection service
- established embassy links with regular visits to chase overdue invoices
- transparent account reporting
- transcription service, using our secure transcription app which KMS have developed
- access to independent hospitals’ clinic diaries
- additional services, to address your shorter term requirements